- Build the online business from scratch, including Corporate Website, Ecommerce Stores and mobile application. Will be working with third party service providers to develop the business.
- Responsible for the entire recruitment and training related to this business.
- Build strong processes to drive operational, logistic and customer care sectors’ efficiency.
- Managing various suppliers and service providers.
- Managing budgets and a team of junior assistants within different departments, such as, customer care, warehouse, logistic, etc...
- Carrying out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends.
- Developing strategies and managing marketing campaigns across online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers’ expectations and to build the credibility of the brand.
- Supervising advertising, product design and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding.
- Meeting with clients and working with colleagues across multiple departments.
- Managing suppliers and service providers.
Education / Required Skills
Apply for this position
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Marketing or any related field.
- 7+ years of proven experience as a brand manager in consumer goods.
- 3+ years of proven experience in Ecommerce
- Excellent Managerial skills and strong leadership capabilities
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good listener and excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent understanding of sales and marketing