Offered Salary Negotiable
Contract Type Full-time
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary.
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments.
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms.
- Assist colleagues and executives by supporting them with planning and distributing information.
- You will be the point of reference for all queries, requests or issues and will be an integral part of the company’s workforce.
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners.
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Document expenses and hand in reports.
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties.
Education / Required Skills
- Proven work experience as a secretary or administrative assistant.
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques.
- A high degree of multi-tasking and time management capability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Fluency in English language.
- Integrity and professionalism.