- Managing all the social media channels of the company, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Google+.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages.
- Creates dynamic written, graphic, and video content.
- Visiting different sites for shooting: stories, photos and video content to be used on Social platforms
- Ensure that all graphics are developed, delivered and published on time across all digital platforms.
- Responding to all engagements over social media platforms with the social media users.
- Producing a consistent brand message across all the social media channels.
- Regular monitoring the competitor social media sites.
- Knowledge in Promoting content through social advertising.
- Gain an understanding of the different target audiences.
- Responsible for ongoing updates about the brand and services of the company in social media accounts to engage customers.
Education / Required Skills
Apply for this position
- (1-3) years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role (Preferably F&B background)
- Excellent knowledge of All social media platforms
- Understanding of data analysis and campaign performances
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs